Take a tour of Udawalawe National Park, one of Sri Lanka’s largest animal sanctuaries. Because this is a private tour, you have plenty of time to hear commentary about the wildlife you see and ask questions. Keep an eye out for elephants, water buffalo, fox, leopards, and other animals from the comfort of a rugged 4×4 vehicle. Morning, afternoon, or full-day options are available to suit your schedule.
- See and photograph some of the largest herds of Asian elephants in Sri Lanka
- Travel in a sturdy 4×4 vehicle that gives access to all areas of the park
- Have time to ask plenty of questions on this private tour
- Choose from a morning, afternoon, or full-day tour to fit your schedule
- Transport by private Safari Jeep.
- Full-Day Safari – Safari from 07:30 am to 05:30 pm
- Half-Day – Either a Morning Safari – 05.30 am to 09.00 am OR an Evening Safari – 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Pickup and drop-off if outside the park entrance
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and drinks
Starting at: 2,000THB/person