Watch the sunrise on Mount Batur Volcano during a full-day hiking tour with an early morning departure. This is a great experience for hikers, beginners and experienced. It takes about two hours to reach the summit, which stands at a towering height of 5,633 feet (1,717 meters) above sea level. Hiking up the sacred mountain is a goal for many visitors to Bali, who are rewarded with stunning views and breakfast at the top.
- Trek with a guide up Mt Batur in time to see the sunrise
- Stop at a natural hot spring and coffee farm after the hike
- Suitable for people with moderate fitness level
- Light breakfast, and hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please wear hiking shoes, jacket, long pants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup time for the package in sharing transfers subject to change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Package option Ubud sharing transfers only for pickup and drop off in Ubud area.
- Drop off after the tour will be at the original pickup point.