The USS Liberty Wreck at Tulamben is Bali’s signature dive—a Second World War ship turned into a metal reef. Experience it twice, with qualified professionals on hand throughout, even if you’ve never tried scuba before. Look out for a wealth of marine life, from parrotfish and lionfish to sea turtles. Your day includes an Indonesian lunch and local transfers: Upgrade for transfers from other parts of Bali.
Here you will enjoy two dives. Your first dive will be at one of the most famous dive sites in Bali. The wreck is 120 meters long and just 50 meters off the shore of Tulamben. This dive site has everything for everyone. It is the easiest wreck dive in the world. When your first dive is complete you can take a rest and enjoy lunch.
Your second dive will be 35 minutes long at the Liberty which is covered with coral and has an abundance of fish life around it. It has a few nice swim troughs and for macro lovers there are nude branches, Ghost Pipe Fish, Frog Fish and from time to time Pygmy Seahorses. For the early birds or the Night dive lovers, a school of Bump Head Parrot Fish uses the wreck as their private bedroom.
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
• Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali
• Legian, Legian, Kuta District, Bali
• Kuta, Kuta, Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara
• Jimbaran, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Bali
• Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
• Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
• Sanur, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
• Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali